Hints + FAQ
Hints, not for nerds only...
You should apply the following settings in iTunes (PC or Mac) to make things easier:
- open „preferences“
- select "general" and deactivate „automatically retrieve CD tracknames from internet"
- select "advanced" and deactivate „keep iTunes mediafolder organized“
- when the iPad is connected, select your iPad in iTunes on the
left and deactivate the option „convert songs
with a high data rate into 128 kbit/s AAC rate“)
- avoid hyphens etc in all file-names.
- Please close all apps you don’t need!
- In "Settings" select flight-mode
and switch off bluetooth, if you don’t need it. In
"Accessability" please switch off „Mono-Audio“,
„Voice-over“ etc., as well as
location-services and messengers.
- For professional use, please buy 2 ipads to have a reliable backup.
- For professional use, please don't use other Apps on your iPad.
- Don't update your iPads iOS untill a reliable version of the 123player is available!
- As we don't know anything about Apples update politics, please be
carefull installing a new iOS. "Never change a winning team!"
Playbacks123 Player :
- the most popular mode for bands and entertainers ist he
presenter-mode. Here, the songs are put together in an empty playlist
before the set and played when you are ready: simply press PLAY. At the
end of a song the next on is loaded automatically and its lyrics appear
on the display, waiting for you to press PLAY again. (Switch "Presentation" - Mode "on")
- you can zoom in and out of the lyrics. Just place two fingers on the display and pull them apart or together.
-pdfs and jpgs should have 150 dpi at the most, because then they can be loaded more easily
- We recommend to use an external A/D converter for better sound quality.
- Attention! Tascam iU2 users: We reported that this product produces dropouts and clicks. So we can't recommend the iU2 for our customers.